At On and Up Men’s Recovery Residences, our goal is to help you achieve permanent recovery from alcohol and substance use. One way in which we accomplish this is by providing a safe, supportive environment where all program participants are committed to the same core principles and follow the same guidelines.
All program participants must meet the following admission requirements and maintain them throughout their time in our program.
- Commit to remain in the On and Up Recovery Residences program for a minimum of six (6) months. Participants may remain in the program longer and there is no mandatory time limit.
- Complete abstinence from all mind and mood-altering substances while in the On and Up Recovery Residences program. Failure to abstain will result in immediate expulsion from the program. This includes any and all illegal drugs, alcohol, certain prescription drugs (medical exceptions can be made) and over the counter medications containing alcohol.
- Successfully pass mandatory drug and alcohol screening upon intake and at any point during participation in the program.
- Be employed full-time (at least 30 hours per week), participating in an outpatient program, or a full-time student during the day. Unemployed and/or disabled participants must be engaged in approved full-time external activities. This requirement applies even if a third party is paying client’s program fees.
- Daily participation in recovery-focused meetings during the first ninety (90) days in the On and Up Recovery Residences program; this can include 12-step or other recovery meetings, individual or group therapy. After ninety (90) days, the mandatory minimum is reduced to five (5) meetings per week. *No exceptions will be made for work or any other scheduling conflicts.
- Participate in mandatory standing weekly community meetings held on Sunday evening. *Exceptions can be made for work schedule conflicts only with verified time sheet.
- Adhere to curfews as outlined in the program agreement.
If you are willing and able to meet these requirements and are ready to get moving in the right direction, apply here.